Today is Day 1 of my newest mission: #ProjectGetToZero. 🙌🏼💛
My Goal: I am going to shrink my cancer away to nothing by my next appointment on February 26th, 2019. BOOM! 💥
I have to admit that it feels a little scary and vulnerable to make this bold of a declaration on social media. (For instance, I may fail. And then you ALL will witness it and be along for the very sad and disappointing ride if I do...) However, I don’t have time to worry. I need to be held accountable by my community and manifest it in all areas of my life.
I set a daily reminder on my phone about a year ago... and at 9:05AM, I get a little notification that says, “If it scares you, do it.” I need to take this note more... live each day with so much fearless life force, discipline, and determination that my goal has no option but to become my reality.
Cancer- you’re going down! 🌱🌞🐾🎼🏙💊💛💃✌🏼😬🌼
Shout to Nicole Lippold for supporting me on this journey!
LETS DO THIS!
How I'm going to make it happen:
- Continue a Ketogenic diet everyday, maintaining a Glucose Ketone Index of less than 3.
- Chant an uncomfortable amount everyday.
- Continue taking all my vitamin supplements.
- Increase my ginger intake and avoid cold foods.
- Do intermittent fasting- the exact schedule still to be determined...
- Dance and create daily. Then dance and create some more.
- Surround myself with positive energy, love, and healing.